Get ready to Sip, Sup and Sway as you walk through JA World’s culinary streets & alleys to experience South Florida’s best bites and libations at your own pace! Check out all things uncorked! at this website and get ready for a fantastic evening with friends…knowing that your support will benefit the educational programs at Junior Achievement of South Florida.
- Southern Wine & Spirits of Florida provide a multitude of International wines and our jazz-infused Signature libations.
- Check out Timpano’s Bath Tub Gin Bar for our Signature libations: The Pink Pussycat Cocktail and The Prohibition Cocktail.
- Select the perfect beer pairing with John Linn, Brown Distributing’s Baron of Beer Happenings, at our Craft Beer Stations.
- Culinary and Confection Stations offer tantalizing bites in our Alleys and Finance Park’s Speakeasy.
- Bil Mitchell, resident chef at Publix Apron’s Cooking School, leads signature cooking demonstrations with South Florida’s favorite chefs from The Capital Grille, Timpano’s Italian Chophouse, YOLO, Gulfstream Park’s Ten Palms, Morton’s The Steakhouse, Hugh’s Culinary and the Hard Rock Café.
- Riverwalk Trust’s Burger Battle Alley features some of South Florida’s tastiest burger joints.
- Five Finalists from the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale’s culinary school, aka “cheftestants”, will compete for coveted scholarships in the Cotton Club Bakery Competition.
- Dance the night away to the dynamic sounds of The Edge Band.
- Bid on fabulous Auction Items
- Vote for your “fan” favorite confection at the Cotton Club Bakery
- VIPs lounge in the Lifestyle VIP Hideaway as they sip and savor special treats from creative catering chefs and confectioners.
- Gold Coast Magazine hosts the Signature Chef Demonstrations with Bil Mitchell, Publix Apron’s Resident Chef
- Clean Plate Charlie from New Times | Broward Palm Beach & Lisa Scott-Founds host the Uncorked! Culinary Awards
- Go Riverwalk Magazine hosts the Cotton Club Dessert Competition
- Lifestyle Magazine hosts the VIP Hideaway Lounge in our Speakeasy!
- Burger Beast hosts Riverwalk Trust’s Burger Battle Alley Preview
- Jane & Bob Toney host our Sponsor Appreciation Soirée March 8th, 2012.
Signature Sponsors & Partners:
Southern Wine & Spirits of Florida • Lorraine Thomas • Diane Johnson & the AD Johnson Foundation • Publix Apron’s Cooking School in Plantation • Culinary Arts @The Art Institute of Fort Laduerdale • Kathryn & Roy Krause • Brown Distributing • Kit & Harry Schulman • The Feder Trosclaire Foundation • Comcast South Florida • Riverwalk Trust • QuinnProQuo • 97.9 WRMF • Jane & Bob Toney • Janet Davis • The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Culinary & Confectionery Stations
Publix Apron’s Cooking School • The Capital Grille • Timpano Italian Chophouse • YOLO on Las Olas • Hugh’s Culinary • Hard Rock Café, Hollywood • Morton’s The Steak House • Brio Tuscan Grille • M BAR Las Olas • Elevation Burgers • Burger Bar by Chef Allen • Spice Quarter on Las Olas • Olive & Oregano Catering • L’Hermitage Catering • Las Olas Kilwin’s • Georgie’s Alibi • White Apron Catering • Ala Carte Catering Featuring Croissan’time Breads • Cotton Club Bakery – Selections from five Art Institute “Cheftestants” • Cold Stone Creamery • Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory • Susie’s Scrumptious Sweets • Cake Delirium
We invited guests to Create Your own Experience at JA World Uncorked! presented by Southern Wine & Spirits of Florida. Our multifaceted event combined food, wine, spirits, craft beers and decadent desserts in a swanky, speakeasy-themed setting inside the mini-city known as JA World.