We are excited to announce partnerships with Publix Apron’s Cooking School and The International Culinary Schools of the Art Institutes, with Resident Chef Bil Mitchell and Chef Director John “Jack” Kane serving as valuable additions to the Uncorked! team. “As both Chefs and teachers, this marriage of the culinary and educational worlds make Chef Bil and Chef Jack the perfect partners for JA World Uncorked!, a chef driven food and wine event” Renée Quinn, Culinary Chair said. It is the Circle of Wise Women’s goal to create partnerships that focus on education.
Signature Chefs include: Marc Gruverman from The Capital Grille, Jeffrey Yoakum from Morton’s The Steakhouse, Curt Hicken from Olive Oregano Catering, Hugh McCauley from Hugh’s Culinary, Peter Boulukos from Yolo on Las Olas, Curtis Hawk from Timpano Italian Chophouse. Erik Mathes, Kitchen Coach, co-chairs our Culinary Committee.
- New Times Clean Plate Charlie hosts the Uncorked! Culinary Awards
- Lifestyle Magazine hosts the VIP Hideaway Lounge in our Speakeasy!
- Go Riverwalk Magazine hosts the Cotton Club Dessert Competition
- Burger Beast hosts Riverwalk Trust’s Burger Battle Alley Preview
- Janet Davis hosts Champagne, Cocktails & Caviar, our Sponsor Appreciation Soirée in February 2012