Dear Chef, Restaurant Partner & Caterer:
Junior Achievement of South Florida’s Circle of Wise Women is hosting the third annual JA World Uncorked! Experience on Saturday, January 25, 2014. Presented by Premier Beverage, this fundraising event will match some of the finest food establishments in South Florida with world-class wines, spirits and craft beers giving over 600 guests a mouth watering experience. Join Culinary Char Jack Kane, The International Culinary School at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale with Chef Liaisons Wes Bonner, Publix Apron’s Cooking School and Asher Roebuck, Timpano Italian Chophouse and help us create a unique culinary experience.
For the upcoming event we will be working with all of the restaurants to best showcase their establishment. A Chef’s meeting on location at JA World Huizenga Center at Broward College will introduce you to the 60,000 square foot facility and give us the opportunity to discuss your participation. Click this link for the Restaurant Partnership Letter and Agreement.
Unique elements to our event are the Signature Chef Stations, Uncorked! Dessert Bash, the Clean Plate Charlie Awards and our Uncorked! Passport Dining Promotion. More information about the facility will be made available upon request. Our media sponsors will be providing on-going coverage of our restaurants and Chefs. Other social media will include links to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Foursquare and our unique site/blog: www.JAWorldUncorked.com
Please let us know if you would be interested in being a part of this worthy event. We look forward to speaking with you and hosting your restaurant. We have a broad demographic covering South Palm Beach through Broward County (east & west) If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Morrall | Junior Achievement of South Florida
The Give and the Get
JA World Uncorked! will provide:
- Table Signage
- A 6’ by 30” wide serving table with tablecloth
- A 6’ by 18” wide prep table with tablecloth
- Ample space behind/ near your station for additional prep
- Ice, bus tubs and trash receptacles
- Access on day of event from 2:30pm to 5:30pm
- Coverage in our Press and Social Media Campaign
- Listing and recognition on http://www.jaworlduncorked.com/
Restaurant/Vendor will need to provide:
- Signed Restaurant Partner Agreement
- Restaurant Logo and Chef Bio w/picture sent to email@example.com
- Certificate of Insurance – evidence of liability and workers compensation coverage
- Approximately 500 tasting portions for each item.
- A full description of the item to be served
- Plateware, utensils and napkins to serve to guests
- Heating and/or Serving Equipment, Extension cords, utensils, side towels & gloves
- Small hand truck or cart
- Two A10BC fire extinguishers if heating or using sterno (required by fire marshal)
- Your branded materials, such as napkins, business cards, menus…
- Table decoration, posters, easels (Nothing can be attached to the walls)
- A discount certificate to be distributed to guests to use on future date.
Proceeds from this event benefit the educational programs at JA of South Florida. Junior Achievement highlights the value of the free enterprise system, teaching business know-how and personal finance. They do that through proven, structured, hands-on programs for all students, Kindergarten through 12th grade. The Falcone Family BizTown and The Dave and Lorraine Thomas BizTown serves 5th graders, and The Patten Family Foundation Finance Park serves 8th graders. JA programs are significantly transforming how every local student views the world of work, free enterprise, and their possibilities for success.