Dear Chefs, Restaurant Owners, Food Trucks & Caterers,
You are invited to participate in our unique fifth annual multifaceted indoor event at JA World Huizenga Center at Broward College benefiting the educational programs at JASFL. Check out our event videos for the scoop 2013 and 2014.
We are committed to working with all participants to showcase you and your establishment. A Chef’s meeting, on location in the early fall at JA World, will introduce you to the facility, the event details and offer us the opportunity to discuss your participation. Chef Students from the International Culinary School are available for prep and serving assistance. We will be donating all leftover food to our community partners. Their staff will collect the food at the end of the evening and transport in a refrigerated truck. We can donate in your individual company name or as a general donation from JA World Uncorked!
Our media campaign include Print, Radio and Social media outlets through Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Pinterest, Instagram and dedicated website.
Please let us know if you would be interested in being a part of one of the largest and most successful events benefiting the educational programs at Junior Achievement. We look forward to speaking with you and hosting your restaurant. If you have any questions, please contact one of our team. We look forward to working with you. Review the Culinary Partnership HERE>>
Alyssa Lovitt, Culinary Chair | Chef Director Jack Kane, Honorary Culinary Chair | Wes Bonner and Marc Gruverman, Chef Chairs
For the upcoming event we will be working with our culinary partners to best showcase their establishment. A Chefs meeting on location at JA World Huizenga Center at Broward College will introduce you to the 60,000 square foot facility and give us the opportunity to discuss your participation.
Unique elements to our event are the Comfort Food Alley and Knife & Fork Alley featuring our “Chef Experience”, Uncorked! Dessert Bash and our Uncorked! Funky Buddha Brewery Pairings, new for 2014. More information about the facility will be made available upon request. Our media sponsors will be providing on-going coverage of our restaurants and Chefs. Other social media will include links to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Foursquare, Instagram and our unique site/blog.
We will be donating all left over food to our community partners. Their staff will collect the food at the end of the evening and transport in a refrigerated truck. We can donate in your individual company name or as a general donation from JA World Uncorked!
Contact us if interested in being a part of this worthy event. We look forward to speaking with you and hosting your restaurant. We have a broad demographic covering South Palm Beach through Broward County (east & west).
JA World Uncorked! will provide:
- Table Signage
- A 6’ by 30” wide serving table with tablecloth
- A 6’ by 18” wide prep table with tablecloth
- Ample space behind/ near your station for additional prep
- Ice, bus tubs and trash receptacles
- Access on day of event from 2:30pm to 5:30pm
- Chef-Student Support from the International Culinary School | Art Institute FTL – by request
- Coverage in our customized Press/Social Media Campaigns
- Listing and recognition on http://www.jaworlduncorked.com/
Restaurant/Vendor will need to provide:
- Signed Restaurant Partner Agreement
- Restaurant Logo and Chef Bio w/picture sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Approximately 500 tasting portions (Bites)
- A full description of the item to be served
- Plateware, utensils, napkins to serve to guests (a great way to brand)
- Heating and/or Serving Equipment, Extension cords, utensils, side towels & gloves
- Small hand truck or cart
- Two A10BC fire extinguishers if heating or using sterno (required by fire marshal)
- Your branded materials, such as napkins, business cards, menus…
- Table decoration, posters, easels (Nothing can be attached to the walls)
- A discount certificate to be distributed to guests to use on future date.
Proceeds from this event benefit the educational programs at JA of South Florida. Junior Achievement highlights the value of the free enterprise system, teaching business know-how and personal finance. They do that through proven, structured, hands-on programs for all students, Kindergarten through 12th grade. The Falcone Family BizTown and The Dave and Lorraine Thomas BizTown serves 5th graders, and The Patten Family Foundation Finance Park serves 8th graders. JA programs are significantly transforming how every local student views the world of work, free enterprise, and their possibilities for success. To date, our Circle has raised $1.75 Million Dollars for JASFL’s educational programs.