Check out the FAB post coverage in the following issues:
Check out Jana Danger’s coverage in the Miami Herald’s Broward Album on February 9th, 2013 HERE>>
Our partner Media Labs | Power Images interviewed our amazing culinary partners and guests at our January 25th event. Click HERE>> Special Thank you to our Culinary Leadership Team:
- Chef Director John “Jack” Kane, Culinary Chair & Dessert Competition Liaison
- Renée Korbel Quinn, Strategic Planning & Communication, & Culinary Co-Chair
- Resident Chef Wes Bonner – Chef Liaison
Executive Chef Asher Roebuck – Chef Liaison
- Executive Chef Paula DaSilva – Chef Liaison
- Executive Chef Marc Gruverman – VIP Host
- Sef Gonzalez aka Burger Beast – Comfort Food Alley Host
- Chad Thilborger – Dessert Bash Host
Culinary Partners creating the Uncorked! Experience
- 3030 Ocean, Chef Liaison Paula DaSilva
- A Whole Heap of Goodness’ Chad Thilborger with Williams-Sonoma
- America’s Backyard, Chef Shashank Agtey
- Brio Tuscan Grille, Barry Abes
- Bash American Bistro, Chef Shannon Wieberg
- Brown Distributing Specialty Beer Division
- Chef’s Palette at The Culinary School at the Art Institute of FTL
- Cold Stone Creamery Factory featuring the Cold Stone Uncorked! Creation and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Exquisite Catering by Robert Continue reading
Andrea Ocampo captures the excitement at Uncorked. Watch video HERE>>
Palm Beach Broadcasting hosted Uncorked Chair Rose Faraone, JA’s Diana Metcalf and Culinary/Communication Chair Renee Quinn last month as part of the on air promotion for JA World Uncorked on the one and only WRMF Morning Show with Jennifer Ross.
Click HERE to listen & learn about our event and how our funds benefit Junior Achievement of South Florida.
10 days! until Uncorked! Check out the coverage from our partners at Society Scene. We had a fun shoot at Timpano Italian Chophouse, and the rain would not deter us from getting an awesome team photo! Special thanks to Alyssa and Chef Asher for hosting us and to Brown-Forman for the Korbel Magnum. Get your tickets now!
Our local community Media partners have been very supportive of our efforts to raise oodles of cash for Junior Achievement of South Florida’s educational programs. You can find us in print and across the social media spectrum thanks to a dedicated TEAM! Special thanks to our Media Liaison QuinnProQuo with support from Smith & Knibbs PR, Lifestyle Media Group, Go Riverwalk Magazine, Gold Coast Magazine, Society Scene, BurgerBeast.com, Burger Belle, Big Mouth Girlz, Stepping out Florida, Eye on South Florida and more!
See the latest media here>>