Sip. Swirl. Savor. Indulge. Mix & Mingle. Dance. SMILE! Bid. Pop! to support Education.
JA World Uncorked V presented by Premier Beverage
Saturday, January 24th, 2015 from 6:30pm to 10:30pm – complimentary valet parking
JA World Huizenga Center on the Broward College at 1130 Coconut Creek Blvd, Coconut Creek
Uncorked A-Z: In 2010, the Circle of Wise Women created a signature event with the goal of raising up to $100,000/00 annually for Junior Achievement of South Florida. Using the education platform from JASF, combined with the 60,000 square foot facility known as JA World Huizenga Center, JA World Uncorked was born. Check out our event videos for the scoop 2013 and 2014.
Starting a generous donation from Circle member Lorraine Thomas, founding Grand Cru sponsor, JA World Uncorked has become a cornerstone JA fundraising event. Serving as a catalyst, it has enabled the Circle of Wise Women to raise over $2 million dollars to date for Junior Achievement of South Florida’s educational programs and Summer Camp.
Premier Beverage Company returns to JA’s top fundraiser as Presenting Sponsor. Our Circle founding member, Renee Korbel Quinn will chair the event with Bob & Susan Drinon. The International Culinary School at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale’s Chef Director Jack Kane will be honored as Culinary Chair. Resident Chef Wes Bonner from Publix Apron’s Cooking School and Executive Chef Marc Gruverman from the Capital Grill lead the culinary brigade.
JA World Uncorked V presented by Premier Beverage returns on Saturday, January 24, 2015. at JA World Huizenga Center at Broward College, located indoors at 1130 Coconut Creek Boulevard, Coconut Creek, FL MAP
Get ready to indulge! Our “Fork & Cork Affair” will delight the senses from 6:30pm to 10:30pm:
- Sip, Swirl & Savor select wines & spirits from Premier Beverage and intriguing craft beers from Funky Buddha Brewery with creations from our local South Florida culinary scene
- Indulge in Uncorked’s Dessert Bash, a never-ending spread of chocolates, ice creams, ice pops, rum cakes, bread puddings, yogurts and more!
- Mix & Mingle with friends in our Gourmet Culinary Courtyards and the Stache Circle Lounge. Our Very Important Partners will be treated to a Stache style cocktail takeover with Premier Beverage’s master mixologist Nick Nistico featuring The Woodford Reserve Bourbon Bar and L’Hermitage Gourmet Donuts.
- Dance Dance Dance to the sultry sounds of Stache’s Chloe Dolandis
- SMILE and send selfie’s with PhotoMingle
- Bid on our Uncorked Auction packages
- Pop! our $20 Balloon Raffle to win liquor and more!
Signature Chefs… Caterers… Cooking Schools… Burger Joints… Gourmet Food Trucks… Restaurants… Craft Beer… Wines… Spirits… and more all inside the mini-city known as JA World. This Circle of Wise Women Signature event benefits the educational programs at Junior Achievement of South Florida, a 501(c)3.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Social! Tell us what you love most about wine & food by joining the online discussion.